DDS has extensive experience with large as-built projects, Updating engineering records to match conditions in the field. In general, subsequent to constructions or modifications of any facility, all relevant Engineering drawings, associated documents and schedules are required to be updated to As-Built status in order to represent the actual installation.
Our staff is skilled in traditional techniques such as manual survey and redlining, as well as the latest technology such as laser scanning. Updating drawings in Drafting/intelligent software’s i.e. AUTOCAD, SmartSketch, SmartPlant P&IDs (SPPID), Smart Plant Instrumentation (SPI), Smart Plant Electrical (SPE), PDMS, PDS, SP3D.
Our Esteemed Services
- As-built engineering from cloud point data or Hard Copied (as available)
- Review of Collected Data to Identify Conflicts and Queries
- Site survey and redlining
- Solving & Removal of Identified Conflicts & Anomalies
- Updating drawings as per red line mark-up’s
- Updating the drawings based on field mark-up’s.
- TEF integration
- 2D drawing conversion
- Update existing plant drawing to reflect as-built conditions
- Update all documents like instrument specification sheet, equipment data sheets, wiring database to reflect as-built conditions
- Vendor/Manufacturer information update in plant key drawings
- Creation of intelligent P&IDs
- As-built for operation and maintenance assistance
- Ensure drawings are consistent with Quality System Procedure
- Submission along with Final Red Line Mark-up to Company for Approval